We will now process your online booking form within the next 24 hours. You will receive an automated copy of your booking details immediately followed by a provisional booking form from us once it is processed by our office. If you have included a mobile number you will also receive a provisional booking text when your booking is processed.
If you receive a text but no email, please check your spam folder.
If you have made a booking for a game within the next 5 days, please call to check availability.
Before the day
·Before the day all players should fill in the online registration form. When completing the form simply select the organisers name from the drop down menu. This will allocate you to the correct group. We still have paper forms on the day if you can’t complete the form before or in the morning of the game day.
If you are staying for the full day, please advise us on any dietary requirements i.e vegetarians.
On the day
· Please arrive 20 minutes before your start time. This gives us time for kitting and safety briefings. We like to get you as much playing time as possible.
· Please note NO alcohol/ drugs are allowed in site. Any players who have been drinking alcohol before or during the event will not be allowed to take part.
· Wear lose comfortable clothing and sensible footwear. We do provide coveralls which will go over them, so extra layers are not needed and will simply make you too warm while running around. There are trip hazards in the woodland so no open toed shoes. Trainers or boots with ankle support are ideal.
· Your group will be allocated dedicated seating areas when you arrive along with a parking area. The seating bays have a roof if it rains and also benches and a table.
· We take card or cash on the day for the game fees, upgrades, pyrotechnics, food etc.